Frosted glass can be used at places where you desire more privacy. Frosted glass doors add a sense of warmth to space. Frosted glass cabinet doors and frosted glass doors are a great way to dress up your office space.
There are many types of frosted glass available, such as acid etched frosted glass, sandblasted glass, and adhesive vinyl decals frosted glass.
BlueSky Glass offers high quality, one of a kind frosted glass, which is not only durable but gives your space an elegant look. BlueSky Glass gives you the convenience of customizing the frosted glass as per your requirements.
Applications of Frosted Glass
Frosted glass doors and frosted glass cabinet doors can be used in the interior as well as exterior.
Interior uses include partitions, shower frosted glass doors, floor tiles, shelving, lighting, counters, and many other types of furniture (in kitchens, bathrooms, offices and so on).
Frosted glass cabinet doors look great in the kitchen. They give a modern look to the glass for cabinet. Frosted glass cabinet doors can be used in offices as well to store files and other material. Frosted glass is also used on table tops; the uses of frosted glass are not limited to just one application.
Frosted glass is used for exterior purposes in balconies, double glazing for facades, and more.
- Translucent, neutral satin-finish glass: more transparent than sandblasted and figured glass.
- Highly stain resistance, protect against fingerprint and easier to clean by using clean water only.
- High level of light transmission: can be as high as 90% depending on the thickness of the glass.
- Acid-etching is favored for its fine and homogenous grain.
- Does not peel or discolor like films
- Does not scratch off like coatings
- Glass frosted door no finger print
- Uniformly smooth silky surface
- Max size: 3660*2440mm
With CE and ISO9001
Need A Quote Or Have A Question?
If you have any question, feel free to contact us. We reply within 12 hours!
Fill out the form to get a quotation from us!