Insulated glass unit comprises of two panes of glass, which are separated by an inert gas. The layer of the gas diffuses heat transfer, making insulated glass panels more energy efficient. Windows are a source of light in a room, but also cause energy loss. So, how can one brighten up space without letting go of energy efficiency? The answer is with BlueSky Glass insulated glass unit.
BlueSky Glass Insulated glass panels are durable and protect your home and office from UV damage. The insulated glass unit is called a unit because most parts are dependent on another for the right performance. The Insulated glass unit is part of a sealed system, and parts can’t be replaced individually. BlueSky Glass offers insulated glass windows, which help in increasing energy efficiency.
BlueSky Glass has been producing insulating glass for more than 18 years and is well-versed with industry trends. Our focus is on producing quality insulating glass and insulated glass unit.
- Insulating glass is widely used on upscale buildings, office buildings, airports and refrigerator, restaurant, hospital, school, etc.
- Glass curtain wall and light absorption shade of residential area, hospital, shopping mall, hotel and library and other places that need keeping warm, saving energy and keeping silent.
- Insulating glass is used in glass doors and windows
- Insulated glass unit gives optical performance----Visible LT 10%-80% and LR 13%-35% depends on different panes of Insulated glass
- Insulated glass panels have thermal feature----Insulating glass can reduce U value, especially when filled with inert gas
- Insulated glass panels offer sound insulation ----Insulated glass lowers the noise. When applied with laminated pane,80 decibels of traffic noise could be as low as 45 decibels
- Insulated glass panels have Anti-dew properties ----Insulated glass can keep the dryness inside the spacer and resists forming of dew
- Max Size: 2400*6000mm
- Single glass thick: 3-12mm
- PVB: 0.38mm and multiple of 0.38 mm (Sekisui/DuPont)
- The normal type: 3+0.38+3; 4+0.76+4; 5+1.14+5; 8+1.52+8, etc.
- We can do it according to your requirement.
- In accordance with CE, AS/NZS certificate.
- In accordance with GB9962-1999
- Pass Chinese Safety Glass Compulsory Certification (CCC), Australian Certificate AS/NZS2208
Need A Quote Or Have A Question?
If you have any question, feel free to contact us. We reply within 12 hours!
Fill out the formto get a quotation from us!