Tempered glass is up to five times stronger than annealed or untreated glass. Custom tempered glass doesn’t shatter into large shards, which means there is no potential hazard when a tempered glass breaks. Like laminated glass when tempered glass sheets break, there are no pointy edges of the glass, hence no fear of injury. In the manufacturing process, tempered glass sheets are heated extremely and then cooled rapidly, which makes tempered glass sheets much harder than the ordinary glass.
In today’s time, tempered glass sheets are used in automobiles, buildings, cell phone screens, etc. Custom tempered glass is scratch-resistant and much stronger than untreated glass.
BlueSky Glass has been in glass fabrication business for over 18 years. BlueSky Glass offers unmatched quality of custom tempered glass. Being a leading, tempered glass supplier, we put our heart and soul in providing customer satisfaction. Our state of the art tools ensure highly accurate finished dimensions.
There are two forms of tempered glass sheets – Flat tempered glass sheets and bent tempered glass sheets. These forms are used in windows, glass for partitions, and walls in buildings. Custom tempered glass is used in automobiles as well.
- 5 times harder than ordinary float glass, stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass.
- Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to the human body.
- It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
- Sizes are produced as per customer request.
- Once tempered, it cannot be cut down.
- Glass Types: Float Glass, Pattern Glass Colors: Clear, Extra Clear, Bronze, Grey, Blue, and Green, etc.
- Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm
- Size: max. 2440x3600mm can be produced as per request.
Need A Quote Or Have A Question?
If you have any question, feel free to contact us. We reply within 12 hours!
Fill out the form to get a quotation from us!